Thursday, August 23, 2007

i'm definitely one of a kind. you can't find another girl who is the same as me. i don't know why i'm so eccentric.. and maybe just not very likeable? i cannot just put on a fake smile and treat it as nothing has happened. thats just too fake. and i'm a deep thinker, often tend to get lost in thoughts. therefore you will notice that when i'm talking halfway, suddenly my thoughts will trail off to elsewhere...

i think that i treat people quite nicely, but the way they treat me just isn't the same. sometimes i may be loud, noisy, crazy, mad, nuts ;you name it i have it. but generally i mean no harm, i just like to make people laugh. it livens up the atmosphere you see. & btw i dislike people who take me for granted and people who always pangseh people for others. you should know who you are.. don't make me dislike you. i will forgive but i will never forget. but i'm thankful to those that are true to me & always stand by me <3

today is our 10th month. haha cheers ^^

No comments: