Monday, August 13, 2007



Oh today is my brother's birthday! His friends came over like 10 in the morning and were screaming at the top of their voices!!! Of course, i was awoken by the noises, nevertheless i tried to sleep through it, and i managed to sleep until 11.30am, ONLY!! I could sleep longer if i wanted, but i decided not to. As i get headaches if i sleep too long in bed, & i really hate the feeling of getting a headache~! Who likes it anyway, haha.


There was a feast at my house, and i ate to my heart's content~ i LOVE eating ^^ After that i bathed then went to meet gwen at yewtee, went to her hse and slack~ studied awhile.. gossip.. watch doraemon movie. Dorami so cute ><><><


It's really nice to chill out~ But i seriously need to WAKE UP !!! HELLO my prelims are coming yet i'm still playing away~ OH MAN! and we watched the movie 'Click' too, it's a hilarious funny, we laughed ourselves silly can. In the end it's quite touching, i could see tears welling up in gwen's eyes.. aww.

Gwen sent me to the bus stop, it was really chilly and creepy. I'm really timid la everything also pa pa :( When we were walking to the bus stop, 302 just started to leave. ARGH! So while waiting, gwen and i chatted about guys who are so stupid! haha. BAKA~

I think the bus came around 10.20, thus i was late and my rubbish had to wait for me for 1/2 an hr. I'm really sorry T.T We went to 302 kopitiam to wait for bready, then rubbish ordered chicken cutlet. waaa see le jitao hungry lor! But i'm very kind, i waited for bread to arrive then eat together.

Oh and i called my mummy, asked her where is she, cause i wanted her to bring me home u see. Even though it is only a 5 min bus ride to my home, but im scared to go up by myself !!! The lift, gosh so creepy. But she said NO! And asked me to go home by myself, as she's not going home so early.

Around 11, bready aka big horse finally galloped here! Woohoo. we ordered tau huay, haha. At 1st we eat, joanne say 'eh no taste one leh'. then i eat eat, 'eh ya lor.' But actually the sweet sweet syrup sank to the bottom already, need to mix one. Haha silly!! After bread & i finished our tau huay, rubbish was still taking his own sweet time, smsing and eating at the same time. ROAR! Like a girl man. haha

He cut the cutlet into very small pieces, and slowly slowly eat. Joanne was like, Ask him hurry! i want to reach home before 12am! THAT festival is today, you see. we're both very timid hehe. & stupid bread keep di di siao siao~ confirm kao pei! LOL. Then while we were walking to the interchange, my mummy called and asked me if i need her to fetch, cause she at highway, reaching cck in about 15mins. I said 'no need already, i taking bus.' then she say, 'of course dont need la, you got ur hu hua shi zhe le what' LAME!

Cos my hp no batt then i used rubbish hp to phone her. She phoned me back and rubbish answered. She act smart only! :x
Haha, then took bus home with bread. Happy to see her =) That is the end of today =D Goodbye!

No comments: