Friday, August 10, 2007

ohmygod, what am i going to do?!?!?!?!

feeling nostalgic?

i really envy people who are so disciplined, they can study properly without any distractions. i am definitely not one of them x_x

i wish there was something, or someone to motivate me. cause i know that i cannot study by myself. my itchy legs will walk about! and there are so many distractions around me, my comp, my tv.... HAI~

the prelims are nearing.. just 17 more days =O
gosh, how time flies. when i first arrived in fajar secondary, i was thinking how am i going to survive this 4 years in this boring school. at that time, i couldn't wait to get out of this school man! and now, i am going to leave this school soon.... kinda 不舍得 already.

to janelle:
thanks for always being there~
& always listening to me, giving me advice...
i really appreciate it, love u babe~ <3

No comments: