Thursday, October 25, 2007

Begone, O levels.

One word
Is all I need to say exactly how I feel

One word
A single word that's from the heart and keeps it real

One word
And baby I know this one fits you to a tee

One word
All I can say is amazing.



chemistry paper was quite easy, was really happy to be able to do 90% of the questions.

the mole calculation qn was hard though, i failed to comprehend the question even after much pondering.

i think i lost 2-3 marks there.

&&&, i suddenly remembered that i drew the wrong structure for ethanol.

i drew ethanoic acid instead. *slaps forehead*
an oversight on my part.

& to think that organic chemistry was my best topic.
i dunno what had gotten into me, making such a foolish mistake.

today, studied in geog in school with janelle, gwen, wei hao and douglas.

okay, when i looked at the map reading qns, i was like, ohmygod.
agriculture qns were okay, knew how to answer those.

as for development......*shakes head*
i thought the qns would be easy as it was always standardized.

BUT BUT BUT, it came out in a world map and i spent my precious 20minutes to analyse it, trying to comprehend.

when i looked at the clock, SHIT. left 15 minutes to complete the other 2 qns, 20marks~~~
so i hurry anyhow anyhow bomb, i wrote at the fastest speed in my life.
i was sweating and completely disarrayed.
racing against time leh!!! how cool is that?
but i lost la. the 12 mark question i wrote like 6 sentences only.

should have studied tourism as a backup, which i didn't.
see la act smart. michelle you see you see!!!!!!

after the exam, i kept lamenting that my A1 had flown away....
jitao no mood.
well, even if i had the time to finish it, i might not score A1 anyway.
but there IS a possibility right ;D

i shan't be negligent for my ss, gotta give it my best.
and i MUST get an A1 for science!
bio bio bio, please make it easy for me.
dont ruin my plans to get into mass comm :O

anyway, all the best to those taking Os right now!
bye.

No comments: