Thursday, November 29, 2007

i should not be at home.
i should be at expo working at the sitex fair.
damn, i lost my voice.. AGAIN.
no voice=cannot work.
that is why my voice is very important to me T_T

yesterday at work, i talk & talk until no voice..
my customers keep asking me is it i lost my voice.
duh, why else would it sound so hoarse and disgusting then!!
there was one customer.. i think he's in his 50s-60s ba
he: did u lose your voice?
me : *croaks* ya
he: go and find it then!

i was laughing then..
stupid janelle kept laughing at me -.-
how evil.. no sense of compassion for the vocally-impaired.
i hope she is not reading this =x

back at work just now, at the fair..
i tried to open my mouth to talk to a customer,
but no sound came out.
shit..i was so embarrassed.

so i told them tt i was going home.. today is so not my day.
i want to watch these tw shows ASAP!
1. 惡作劇2吻
2. 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯
3. 籃球火
4. 霹靂MIT
5. 鬥牛。要不要

all starring my fav actors/actresses~
come to singapore quick alright!

i guess i'll be staying at home to watch hk & tw dramas.
i'm in love with TVB.
i watched the 40th anniversary awards on youtube.
my all-time fav actress is still charmaine sheh :)
2nd will be gigi lai.
3rd tavia yeung.

sorry, i'm a full-time tv addict.
off to satisfy my addiction, bye!

No comments: